Nxburst™ Training & Certification
GeoBreak Solutions Inc. provides manufacturer training for the safe transport, storage and handling of Nxburst™ products. The Nxburst™ training course will prepare students for the WorkSafe Certification Exam. We present the training program in two separate 8 hour classes which includes two course components: Theoretical Training and Certification & Practical Training and Certification.
Day 1 (Theory) The educational outcome will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Product characteristics in order to promote safe and effective use of Nxburst™ Safety Cartridges.
- Environmental impacts that are associated with rock breaking.
- Rock breaking methodology.
- Read technical data to assist with trouble shooting and to promote effective use of the Nxburst™ product.
- Legislative requirements to use Nxburst™ products.
Day 2 (Practical) The educational outcome will include practical experience of the following:
- Determine rock characteristics.
- Drilling patterns to ensure successful breakage of rock or concrete.
- Safety requirements of a blast site.
- Charging and stemming procedures.
- Safely execute a misfire drill in the event of a misfire or partial deflagration.
After completing the course, participants will be able to transport, store and handle the Nxburst™ products. However, blasting certification is required in order to use Nxburst™ products.
Upcoming Training Courses
|Course Dates||Location||Enrollment Status|
|August 10 & 11, 2019||Nanaimo, BC||Space is still available.|
|September 14 & 15, 2019||Nanaimo, BC||Space is still available.|
|October 5 & 6, 2019||Nanaimo, BC||Space is still available.|
|November 1 & 2, 2019||Nanaimo, BC||Space is still available.|
|November 22 & 23, 2019||Nanaimo, BC||Space is still available.|
|December 6 & 7, 2019||Nanaimo, BC||Space is still available.|